This is a free platform intended for the all citizens of the state to connect with the MLAs of their respective constituencies. Citizens can use the app to inform the MLA of their constituency about their requirements and help them to give suggestions for betterment of administration. Public can use the forums in the platform to discuss about various concerns and bring them to the notice of MLAs and authorities in charge. MLAs will have access to all the genuine requirements of the citizens and also address all concerns in a much efficient manner. All updates regarding the requests as well as important announcements and events can be published in the app. In short, this platform aims to bridge the gap that exists between the common public and their elected representative in working towards the welfare & development of each constituency.
Article 1: (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions are provided to set forth conditions of use and other items which shall apply to all users of the “Voyez:Voter’s Voice” application.
Article 2: (Definitions)
The following words and terms shall have the following meanings when used in these Terms and Conditions.
(1) MLA or Member of the Legislative Assembly is a representative elected by the voters of an electoral district (constituency) to the legislature of State government in the Indian system of government.
(2) “App User” means a person who uses the App to use a service or services provided by the App.
(3) “App-Installed Device” means a smartphone device in which the App is installed.
(5) “Suggestions” mean the process by which a physical or mental state is influenced by a thought or idea the power of suggestion.
(6) “Feedback” refers to information about reactions to a product, a person’s performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement.
(7) “Voyez:Voter’s Voice” is a free for all Mobile application, a brand of d’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd which is the platform meant for citizens to interact with their MLAs. This platform shall not be used for any monetary requests, financial aids, marketing of products or for substantiating any personal requests.
(8) “Notification Server” means a server, managed by d’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd which is linked to the App-Installed Device and has a function for, when the App User has accepted necessary matters, .
(9) A one-time password (OTP), also known as a one-time PIN or dynamic password, is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction, on a computer system or other digital device.
Article 3 (Acceptance of Terms and Conditions)
1 App Users shall use the App in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and cannot use the App unless they have fully understood the content of, and have accepted, these Terms and Conditions.
2 By actually using the App, an App User shall be considered to have fully understood the content of, and have accepted, these Terms and Conditions.
Article 4: General Terms & Conditions
- This app is intended only for communication purpose with your MLA. Only genuine and truthful information and valid complaints shall be posted in the app.
- Your identity will be verified through an OTP (One Time Password) sent to the mobile number you use for registration.
- You agree that you are personally responsible for any content that you submit including comments, photographs and other media that would violate any statutory prescriptions or morality.
- Do not use this platform for advertisements or any marketing purpose.
- Be respectful – maintain a friendly and conducive environment. Do not post material that is inappropriate or that could reasonably be deemed defamatory, offensive or obscene.
- Do not use this online space for illegal purposes or to breach any laws.
- Do not harass, cause distress or inconvenience to, or infringe the rights of, another person.
- Do not try to access administrator areas, features or functions of our app without authorization.
- Do not submit anything to our app that will or may violate the rights of a third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or privacy rights. Only topics of public interest should be brought with an intention to have solution for the issue.
- You agree that you shall not place false or misleading information on our app or upload any computer programs—including but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, and/or time bombs—that may interfere with the proper operation of our app.
- D’Katia reserves the right to remove comments and/or posts and restrict users who don’t follow these guidelines. All such posts that violate the rules will be removed through our Artificial Intelligence enabled system and violation of legal condition will be intimated to regulatory and punitive authorities.
- By posting any content on any site, you grant to d’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use such content for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
By actually using the App, an App User shall be considered to have accepted the Terms and Conditions having fully understood the content of the preceding paragraphs.
Article 5: (Intellectual Property Rights, etc. Pertaining to the App)
1 All copyrights, author’s moral rights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights, as well as the rights to know-how and other intellectual property, which pertain to all services, programs, and other works provided to App Users by “Voyez:Voter’s Voice” (including these Terms and Conditions, operating manuals, etc.; the same applies hereinafter) belong to d’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd or the legitimate rights holders. Use of the App does not mean the rights pertaining to these intellectual properties are transferred to the App User nor does it mean the right to use those rights have been established or licensed to the App User unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions of use.
2 In using the App, the App User agrees to use all services, programs, and other works provided to the App User by d’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd according to the following conditions.
(1) The App User will only use the App properly and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
(2) The App User will not copy, modify, edit, distribute, etc. the App, and will not reverse-engineer the app.
(3) The App User will not sell, lend, or transfer the App to a third party, or use the App as collateral, for commercial purposes or otherwise.
(4) The App User will not delete or change copyright notices or trademark notices displayed by D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd or parties designated by D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Article 6: (Usage Time, Stopping Usage, etc.)
1 In principle, the App can be used 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, depending on the operating conditions there may be cases where some functions of the App cannot be provided.
2 In emergency situations, D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd can suspend, interrupt, or otherwise stop the use of the App without prior notice.
(1) When maintenance of equipment, etc. used to operate the App is planned.
(2) When telecommunication carrier(s) do not render their services.
(3) When a natural disaster, incident, or other state of emergency has occurred, or when a major obstruction to the operation of the App has occurred.
(4) When the App cannot be operated due to laws or regulations, or measures taken on the basis thereof.
(5) In any other situation where D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd has determined that it is necessary to suspend, interrupt, or otherwise stop the use of the App.
3 D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd can limit the use of the App in the event where the use of the App has increased drastically.
Article 7: (App User Support)
1 D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd will have a support section on the app to receive inquiries and questions relating to the App.
2 The purpose of the support section will be to provide support pertaining to the use of the App to the App Users by receiving and then responding to inquiries and questions relating to the App by e-mail. At the same time, the support section will serve to aggregate information to improve the functions of the App etc. In principle, the support section will receive e-mails 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, it may not be possible to receive e-mails depending on the e-mail server operating situation etc. In addition, it may take some time to provide an answer or it may not be possible to provide an answer depending on the content of the inquiry etc.
Article 8: (Prohibited Items and Rules to be observed)
1 App Users are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts when using the App.
(1) Acts of using the App for anything other than its original and intended purpose.
(2) Acts of engaging in improper access, behavior which causes problems with servers, network systems, etc. of the App, operating the App improperly, or deliberately using defects in the App.
(3) Acts of repeatedly and needlessly making similar or identical inquiries, making improper requests to provider(s), and other acts that interfere with or otherwise cause problems for the normal operation and management of the App by provider(s) and the use of the App by third parties.
(4) Acts of intentionally transmitting a file or files infected with a virus, malware, etc. to the App.
(5) Acts which do or may violate laws and regulations or public policy, acts that benefit or involve cooperation with anti-social organizations, acts of impersonating provider(s) or third parties, or acts of intentionally distributing false information.
(6) Acts of improperly collecting, disclosing, or otherwise providing personal information, usage information, etc. of a third party.
(7) Any other acts determined by D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd to pose or potentially pose a problem to the normal operation of the App.
2 D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd can terminate the App User’s use of the App without prior notice in the event that it has been determined that the App User has engaged, or may engage in, any of the acts set forth in the preceding paragraphs.
3 The App User shall observe the following items in using the App.
(1) In the event that the App User has multiple smartphone devices, the App User should to the greatest extent possible install the App in the one device the App User uses most often.
(2) The App User should not allow a third party to carry the App-Installed Device.
(3) When the App has been updated, the App User should download the latest version of the application and install it in their App-Installed Device when they are able to do so.
(4) The App User should delete the App from their App-Installed Device before selling, transferring, lending, or disposing of their App-Installed Device.
Article 9: (App User’s Equipment, etc.)
1 The App User shall at their own cost prepare all necessary equipment and software necessary for using the App (including all items pertaining to the smartphone device and communication means). Any procedures necessary for doing so shall be the responsibility of the App User.
2 The App User shall be responsible for any communication fees necessary for using the App, and all other fees involved in the use of the App.
3 In the event that the App User is a minor, the App User shall only use the App with the consent of their parent or other legal guardian, with a smartphone device which they are allowed to use by that parent or legal guardian.
Article 10: Disclaimer
This is made clear that this application is only for pointing out public issues to be addressed and be addressed at the level of your MLA. Non clearance of such issues cannot be cast on the shoulders of this on-line this online service provider. This app is only an additional remedy to any official and legal remedy possible to you
In other words, this platform is only for a public address with due notice to the MLA so as to have a social audit on such issues. This service provider does not claim that it is responsible for the redressal of grievances just for the reason that it is brought to the notice of the MLA through this app.
D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd shall be exempt from any responsibility for any damages to an App User or a third party incurred by using the App (for any reason, including being infected by a virus or malware during use), being unable to use the App (for any reason, including the use of the App being suspended, interrupted, or otherwise stopped, malfunctions in the App, and problems with communication lines), or any other factors caused by or related to the App. However, if the D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd has caused all or part of damages by its own wilful or gross negligence, this provision shall not apply to all or part of said damages.
Article 11: (Discontinuation of App Use and Deletion of Records)
The App User can, at any time, discontinue using the App by deleting the App from their App-Installed Device. In the event that the App is deleted from the App-Installed Device, all information of the App recorded in that device will be irrecoverably deleted.
Article 12: (Changes to Terms and Conditions)
1 D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd may at any time, and without prior notice to the App User, change these Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary. This will be updated on the app itself.
2 In the event that the App User has used the App after the changed Terms and Conditions have been listed as set forth in the preceding paragraph, the App User shall be considered to have fully understood the content of, and have accepted, the changed Terms and Conditions at the point in time of said use.
Article 13: (Prohibition of Transfer, etc.)
Usage rights of the App cannot be sold, lent, or transferred to a third party, or provided as inheritance or collateral to a third party.
Article 14: (Contact Method)
App Users can contact D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd with regards to the App through the method(s) designated by D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd, which are listed in the App.
Article 15: (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1 These Terms and Conditions and all items pertaining to the use of the App are governed by the laws of India.
2 The first instance of any disputes arising between the D’Katia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd and an App User caused by or with regards to the use of the App shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ernakulam District Court.